Thanks for your love Carrie! I miss her too so SO much!! When im with you cam and lisa i always feel closer to her, thanks for keeping us apart of your lifes! Love you!
I know it's more than a week late, but oh my goodness. What an amazing woman, mother, friend, sister, and person Julie Cox Florence was. Her legacies and influences are found everywhere we go and are still helping people through difficult times today. I feel blessed to have been a part of her life let alone given the opportuity to be her daughter. Sometimes I wonder how I was so lucky!!! I love you so much mom!! Not a day goes by that I don't think of you, pray for your guiding spirit, and try my best to be more like you!! If I could have anything in this world, it would be to See you one last time!! Feel your warm embrace!! Smell your own unique smell!! Hear your laughter and comforting words!! and Taste of your amazing passion and love for life!! I thank Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ daily for the plan of salvation and the atonement knowing that one day I will be with you again; one day I will be in your welcoming loving arms!! Thank you to all the aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and friends for all you have done to support us during these trying times!! I feel my moms spirit with me daily and I know that she is grateful as well to all of you for taking care of her children!! I miss her immensely!! I find myself at a loss of words when I attempt to express how much I love her!! In truth, words cannot express how dearly I love her... it is a love that will go on through the ages and last for eternity!! To my aunts, Thank you!! Within each and everyone of you is a part of my mom!! I love spending time with you guys because, as Taylor said, I feel closer to her!! I feel as if she is right there with us, laughing, talking, eating, and celebrating when I am with you guys!! Thank you so!! You can't imagine how much that means to me!! I love you all so very much!! Forgive me for the length of this blog... It's difficult to truly put to justice how my mother did and still does make me feel!!
4 comments:
I love this picture of you four! Love you :)
Thanks for your love Carrie! I miss her too so SO much!! When im with you cam and lisa i always feel closer to her, thanks for keeping us apart of your lifes! Love you!
-taylor
Happy Birthday to Julie too! What an amazing woman and sister she was too you! We miss you Julie!
I know it's more than a week late, but oh my goodness. What an amazing woman, mother, friend, sister, and person Julie Cox Florence was. Her legacies and influences are found everywhere we go and are still helping people through difficult times today. I feel blessed to have been a part of her life let alone given the opportuity to be her daughter. Sometimes I wonder how I was so lucky!!! I love you so much mom!! Not a day goes by that I don't think of you, pray for your guiding spirit, and try my best to be more like you!! If I could have anything in this world, it would be to See you one last time!! Feel your warm embrace!! Smell your own unique smell!! Hear your laughter and comforting words!! and Taste of your amazing passion and love for life!! I thank Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ daily for the plan of salvation and the atonement knowing that one day I will be with you again; one day I will be in your welcoming loving arms!! Thank you to all the aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and friends for all you have done to support us during these trying times!! I feel my moms spirit with me daily and I know that she is grateful as well to all of you for taking care of her children!! I miss her immensely!! I find myself at a loss of words when I attempt to express how much I love her!! In truth, words cannot express how dearly I love her... it is a love that will go on through the ages and last for eternity!! To my aunts, Thank you!! Within each and everyone of you is a part of my mom!! I love spending time with you guys because, as Taylor said, I feel closer to her!! I feel as if she is right there with us, laughing, talking, eating, and celebrating when I am with you guys!! Thank you so!! You can't imagine how much that means to me!! I love you all so very much!! Forgive me for the length of this blog... It's difficult to truly put to justice how my mother did and still does make me feel!!
With all the love I possess,
Melissa!!
Post a Comment