Friday, October 23, 2009

Our BFF BONO

In honor of my sister Cami and brother-in-law
Jason AND the whole Henrie clan (Who traveled to
Arizona and Nevada to see the U2 concert...)
I am posting a picture Kenna and I got
with our friend BONO!!!
bono
We happened to run into him in Portofino
Italy....Hope you all said "Hi" to him
for us...I'm sure he would remember us!!!
bono2
Me and Kenna chatting with our BFF!!!

2 comments:

Erin Porter said...

Hey good to hear from you! Crazy to think that we are almost done here. We leave El Salvador in June of '10. We will have a month of home time and then D.C. for 10 or 11 months so Jay can learn Albanian (and hopefully we can time it right to have another baby). Then off to Albania for a 2 year assignment (Aug 2011 - Aug 2013). Crazy. Somedays I can't even begin to wrap by mind around it. But, Albania puts in a prime location for so awesome travel! We are exctied!

Erin said...

You guys rock... I am sure Bono thought you were both BABES!