Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We've Moved

We've Moved!!!
Old Address...Basement
New Address...Main Floor!!!
We were thrilled to come home from Isreal and Egypt and see that the house was just carpet away from being done! (Thanks Todd and Bret for working so hard) We got home two weeks ago and hit the ground running and haven't stopped! Carpet went in the day after we got home and things started rolling from there! We moved all last week and I am finally feeling like I can come up for breath! The kids have started into all of their end of the school projects and programs, Davis is running for student body office, McKenna is graduating in one week, Macy starts drill practice and the little girls are performing all over the valley with dance and singing.  I would love to blog our amazing adventures in the Holy Land and Egypt when I find time! Until then, here are some updated pictures of the house...with some before and after shots...Is this the same house??
The front of the house the way it used to be...
Now the front of the house...
The back of the house then...
And here it is now, wow, so different...
The old kitchen...
The kitchen is the biggest change in the remodel
and I absolutely love it...
Corey's den...
My den...we call it the craft room even
though I don't do many crafts! This room
used to be the nursery...
The family room before...
The family room now...
View looking into the kitchen dining area before...
Looking into the kitchen dining now...
Another big change...the living room before...
Now it's a formal dining room with doors to
the backyard...I think we will love this room...
Master bedroom before...
Master bedroom now...We bumped out the wall
just 3 feet but it made a big difference for
the couch area...

7 comments:

alison said...

Carrie, this is unbelievable. I am so excited for you. It looks so amazing. You already have things hung!!! I am so glad you are finally moved back in:)

Now are you going to do the basement;)

Can't wait to see it in person. Love it!

Erin Porter said...

WOW! The house looks great! I bet everyone is glad to be "moved". When you get a chance I would love to see the changes to your master bath as well.

Erin said...

I LOVE everything! It is cozy and perfect for your family. I have said it before... Carrie, you are a visionary!!! (And where is the photo of the pantry that I so "artfully" arranged when I unpacked?) ;)

Anonymous said...

FREAKING A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It looks like a different house. OK, was it all worth it???

Jennifer said...

How exquisite is your home?!?!?!?
Can't wait to see it!
P.S. Thanks for the Rod comments. I have a feeling that I would have adored him.

Cami said...

It really does look amazing! You make it really hard not to covet you. One of these days, maybe in my next life, I can live a life like the Englands!!!

Lori said...

Your house looks awesome Carrie! I love the formal Dining Room and the Kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!!
Can I move my crafts into your craft room?! :)
Everything is just gorgeous!!