"Papa, Maya told me that all girls are princesses."
"Maya is a very wise woman."
"Then it's true?"
"You can be anything you want to be, my love, as long as you believe!"
"What do you believe?"
"I believe that you are...and always will be...my little princess!"
(A Little Princess)
Kenna looked and felt like a princess!
I am always taken back with her beauty and poise!
Although always our little princess,
she has become an incredible woman.
Since Prom was while we were in Israel, I was so excited to see these pictures of Kenna and her friend Dalton. (Thanks Cami and Liv) Kenna looked so beautiful and Dalt so handsome. It's so much fun seeing her in this beautiful dress, so happy and excited for a great night!


5 comments:
What a beautiful girl she is. What an exciting and fun time of life. . . I can't believe she is already there.
I love the dress, the hair, the makeup! All beautiful. But I know that Kenna is even more beautiful inside (if that is possible!)
What an amazing dress!! She is seriously so cute.
How beautiful! Seriously, could your family be any cuter?!
What a lovely couple, the dress is stunning!
Post a Comment