McKenna's Graduation Trip to California
How lucky am I to have gone with my daughter on her graduation trip. We (13 graduates, and 3 moms- Deb who's daughter Ashley was on the trip and Liv who came to help us!) had such a great week! The kids had a blast at the parks and beach and I had a blast with friends old and young...(sorry Deb and Liv, you really aren't that "old"!)
This is an amazing group of young adults...they are bright,
fun, loving, crazy, appreciative and I couldn't have
had a better time with all of them...
I love this picture of Kenna, she is so darling...
We were so happy to have Kenna's cousin Lissy with us...
These two were born 4 days apart and have been
best of friends since birth!
Liv, me and Deb at California Adventure having a great day
riding the rides. We didn't quite know what to do with
ourselves at Disney Land without a stroller and
babies to push around all day! What fun!
"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special
to catch your heart"...Dalton and McKenna...
The darling girls...
The boys at their best...
What an amazing week. I just fell in love with all of these kids
over and over again! They are the best. What a bright
future they all have ahead of them...

1 comment:
I love these pictures. Looks like so much fun and such a great time in life for these kids! It really doesn't fee like it was that long ago:)
Post a Comment