McKenna's
High School Graduation
What a great day! Kenna had an amazing graduation day. She was just beaming with excitement and joy! After some photos at the house, we headed to the ceremonies and ended with dinner together. McKenna is incredible. Along with an amazing schedule of honors and A.P. classes, President of the drill team, volunteering at Big Brothers/Big Sisters every week, she graduated in the top 10% of her class with a 3.95 GPA and is amazingly happy, spiritual, and a very loving person!
Congratulations Kenna...we love you!
Ashley and McKenna...
This picture is so telling, these girls have been friends
since 1st grade! Look at them now, all grown up!
Dalton and Kenna, what a fun day to share with each other...
The girls...Shell, Kenna, Ash, and Addie...
I love this picture of Corey and Kenna, he is such a proud Dad...
With Grandma and Grandpa Ipsen...
Macy and Davis where there to lend support...
Kenna, you are amazing!
Watch out BYU...Here she comes!!!

3 comments:
I cannot believe how big all of your kids have gotten. Congrats to Kenna for graduation, Davis for class officer and everyone else is still just too cute. Love you guys.
Hello Englands! This is Heidi, Kenna's old dance teacher. I found your blog from TJ and Erica's. It was so fun to see all these pictures. Please tell Kenna hello for me and I would love to see her at my adult class here in bluffdale sometime! Have her email me! heidijohnson22@gmail.com I would love to hear from her!
Carrie,
I love how feast or "faminey" you are with your blog. Can't believe how fast all of your beautiful children are growing up.
We need a play date with Bowen soon!
Post a Comment