Sunday, August 10, 2008

Disney Land 2008

"I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!"
We had a great time together at Disney Land. I spent most of 
my day with Sophie and Bowen; watching them overflow
with excitement at every turn. It was a magical day!
Sounds a little crazy but one of our favorite treats at Disney Land is pickles..
It's Eeyore...
It's a bugs life...
A highlight of the day...seeing Pooh Bear!
Bowen and Sophie took Corey and Me along
to ride the roller coaster! They loved it!
What a fun day! Here are all the kids waiting
to watch the parade at the end of the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no place like Disneyland to make everybody happy...and we love pickles there, too!

Erin Porter said...

Disneyland looks SO fun! We can't wait to take the girls when we are back in the states. I saw your comment on our blog. We are 3.5 hours from Guatemala City and 4 hours from Antigua. Love you guys!

Erin said...

This looks so fun! We can't wait to take Libby! I love the last picture waiting for the parade... tired, but happy!