Monday, August 18, 2008

"Joyeux Anniversaire Macy"
The night of Macy's Birthday we took her to a little
french restaurant in town. We walked the grounds, ate
yummy food, dreamt about traveling to France and
planned for all of Macy's dreams to come true!
 
Some of the yummy deserts we ate! 
Macy being goofy after dinner.
(At the risk of Macy never forgiving me...)
This next picture is Macy on the phone getting asked
out on her first date! I love how cute she looks...
There are fowl of all kinds walking around
the grounds. Macy tried to get a piece
of this swan...
"Nous t'aimons Macy!"
Thanks for sharing your birthday with us!

5 comments:

alison said...

Happy Birthday Macy!! Nothing is quite like sweet sixteen. These pictures are so fun. . . totally capturing Macy's lovable side:) I love the one on the bridge.

I gotta know. . . who's the first date with???

Erin said...

Macy... you are such a cutie pie! Marshall & I were just telling Tanner abut how you cracked us up with yur "Enchanted" rendition! I love the photos... Carrie, it's hard to tell which one the 16 year old is! Honestly!

Real said...

A post about a French restaurant and no comment on the food? What were you thinking?!?! I want to know details about what you ate! LOL!

If she goes to France, tell her to take me with her! I'll go just for the yougurt and pastries. See, it all comes down to food. I miss France.

And Happy Birthday!

Lori said...

Beautiful photos of you all (at a beautiful place)! Macy is such a pretty girl and what a fun spirit!!
I love her sling-backs....those are my favorite kind of shoes and I have a gazillion pairs, but not a lot of places to wear them! lol
Happy Birthday Macy!!
En mai tous vos rêves se réalisent!!!
ps Enjoy your first date!! :)

Anonymous said...

Another 16 year old Car...are you ready? Kelsie will be 16 in January and I am still recovering from my first 16 year old (2 years later)! Are we really this old??