The picture is BEAUTIFUL! Although, I have never known your family to take a bad picture. I assume these are for Christmas Cards...don't forget me! I have an APO address (it's just the same as the states just takes a bit longer).Porter Familyunit 3405 box 185APO< AA 34023They are beautful kids inside and out!
i love it too. what beautiful children.
Just gorgeous Carrie, such a beautiful family!Happy Thanksgiving!
Your children really are angels on earth... I can attest to that!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The picture is BEAUTIFUL! Although, I have never known your family to take a bad picture. I assume these are for Christmas Cards...don't forget me! I have an APO address (it's just the same as the states just takes a bit longer).
Porter Family
unit 3405 box 185
APO< AA 34023
They are beautful kids inside and out!
i love it too. what beautiful children.
Just gorgeous Carrie, such a beautiful family!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Your children really are angels on earth... I can attest to that!
Post a Comment