GO UTES!!!
Corey is loving college football and I love it
when he gets all worked up and into the
games - it cracks me up!
Some of the gang at the game and a couple of
McKenna's friends. We had a blast...
I think this was Maggie and Sophie's third
Dip-n-Dots and possibly Bowen's fourth
churro...not to mention the hot dog, drink,
slushy, popcorn, and candy...
For some reason, I don't think they come
to the games for the football?!

3 comments:
We love the UTES! Well, I do...the rest of the fam votes for that other school down south...
Wait a minute... aren't yall supposed to be bleeding blue for the next few years? And McKenna, what are you doing wearing red?!?!?:-)
I will admit it is a pretty fun year to be a Ute!
What a darling family! I love and miss them all so much. I saw your comment on our blog. As far as this coming summer ('09) the girls and I are heading to Utah sometime in June and we'll stay through July (about 6 weeks in total). Jay is coming the last two weeks(ish) of July and we'll all head back to El Salvador sometime during the first week in August. I CANNOT wait to get "home" for a little bit and reamericanize myself.
Post a Comment