Monday, February 2, 2009

Christmas Morning 2008
IMG_7042
...The kids all line up before they get
to go in and see what Santa brought...
IMG_7049
IMG_7046
IMG_7048
Watching the kids joy on Christmas morning
is the best gift a mother could receive!
IMG_7045
IMG_7044
...Dad trying to maintain some order?  And enjoying some
yummy ebelskeevers - a Christmas breakfast tradition...
IMG_7050

3 comments:

Erin said...

That first photo CRACKED me UP! Bowen "standing at attention"--- the girls' hair all "coiffed". I LOVE ebelskivers... I didn't know you made them! (And, I loved that you let the kids have Coke for breakfast!)

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
My mom made ebelskivers as we were growing up. This year we had my parents over on Christmas morning and tried an ebelskiver recipe from William Sonoma. They are filled with a cinnamon, sugar & butter mixture and then you cook them as usual. Then you drizzle them with frosting! They are divine- better than a cinnamon roll! Steff

Lori said...

What fun Christmas memories!
I hope you all are doing well. Love the new header!