Thursday, February 5, 2009

FAMILY
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your
eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another.
Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best.
Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore
new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy.
Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and
you will do wonderful things in this world."
-Rebecca Puig

4 comments:

Deb said...

So cute and I just adore that quote! So beautiful!

alison said...

i LOVE this picture! What a beautiful family. I love you guys and miss you!

Heather and Taylor said...

Carrie! Hi, its Heather! I gave in and decided to get a blog. I guess its the rule once your getting married you have to start a blog. :) I heard about the dinner this Sunday, but I am going home for a bridal shower and Taylor is having surgery on Friday. Tell the family I said hello! Hope to see you soon! xoxo

Elise said...

I'm so glad I found this blog! Yay!

Elise