Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bowen's Drill Moves

The video everyone has been
waiting for...
Bowen at the High School Drill Showcase
The gymnasium was full and the crowd went
crazy, he was a big hit!
(the girls weren't too bad themselves...Bo busted
out some new moves like where he holds the splits
and looks out into the crowd - where did that
come from - way to go dude!)

11 comments:

Erin said...

I simply cannot get enough of Bowen's dance moves! I have laughed until I cried sooo many times in the last year, watching him do this. My whole family thinks he is hysterical... we just love him! Bowen... it takes a REAL man to do this!

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness...he is so adorable. I cannot believe he actually performed for the whole song...what a cutie...and the moves...my favorite is the little arm move with his left hand, and of course, the splits!!!!

Olivia said...

GO BO BO! That was so much fun to watch and be a part of!..And yes the girls did fantastic!..Great year for the both of you! I teared up when Kenna went to hug Macy at the end of the final dance! You both are so great!

LOVE LIV

Anonymous said...

Can't wipe the smile off my face. A natural performer! Way to go Bowen!

Tami said...

That was the most adorable thing I have seen. He was great and not a bit shy. Do you think they will let a boy join the acadians?

Erica said...

How darling! Oh my gosh. TJ and I just about died watching that. Way to go Bo! He is just adorable.

alison said...

I wish I could have been there. I loved the look on his face as he is walking off. Complete satisfaction...a dream come true:) Thanks so much for sharing this with us all. What a fun memory and priceless video. Love you guys!!

The Nelson Family said...

I can't believe he got out and did that all by himself. What confidence! I loved it!

Lori said...

Thanks Carrie for your sweet comment~ you are always so full of kind words and grace. :)

Cami said...

BOBo, your a ROCKSTAR! I can't wait to see you on Ellen...

abigail brasher said...

hey maggie this is my e-mail abrasher97@gmail.comdo you have one?