We are getting close to having
the house done!
Things are shaping up in and out of the house. The snow has melted and we have spring fever! Feeling the sun again and watching the house take shape has been great! It makes us look forward to a great summer when we will be back in the house entertaining and having pool parties actually able to cook and gather together with friends! It looks like we are within a couple of months of moving back upstairs! We can't wait - The kids can't wait! (They want their space back and mostly the girls want their dance room back which has been doubling as our master bedroom for the last 9 months!)
Some details of the new house...

Corey's vanity in the master bathroom...
Hallway looking toward the guest
bathroom with stone wall...
Vanity in the guest bathroom...
The kitchen - It's taking shape, I can't wait
until the appliances and counter top are in!
The family room fireplace and entertainment
soon to be rocked...
Looking into the formal dining...
The new buffet (where the guest bathroom
used to be off the family room)...
We are getting excited to actually live in the
house and enjoy all the work that has been done!

7 comments:
The house looks AWESOME! I am sad I won't be there to see it all done. Make sure you post lots of fun pictures. Tell the kids "HI" from Erie!
I am excited too... John & I can't wait for an invitation! (Oh yeah, now I remember, we don't need an invitation! We just stop in whenever we feel like it! ;)
Love it! YAY...so close, you are almost there.
I can't believe I woke up to HAIL this morning. I love Provo in the spring :)...really, what a perfect Monday morning. I think I'll spend the day at the bookstore (we don't have one in SG)
I'm so excited for you! It's looking so beautiful! I'll have to stop by and see it in June :)
Wow! That pretty much is all that I can say... WOW!
Beautiful!! I can't wait to see it in real life. I love what you have done. It has been a long stay in the basement:) I'm sure you are ready to spread out!
Beautiful~ I love all the stone work!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. :)
Post a Comment