Happy Halloween...
The kids were all so excited this year!
It was a great Halloween!
Bowen was a Power Ranger and would be very
disappointed if I didn't point out his
massive muscles!
Sophie was a very scary vampire girl...
Is that really my sweet little Sophie?
Maggie was a darling Raggedy Ann
by day...
And a witch by night...
She loves her witchy-poo shoes!
Davis made the funniest nerd ever...
Complete with black socks!
Macy dressed up as a zombie to perform with
her Singers Unlimited group!
Halloween party with all the cousins...
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for another
wonderful party full of games and
scary stories!

3 comments:
Great costumes! I love the picture of Kieran, Bowen and Hunter. Happy Halloween.
Your costumes are spectacular! I can't get over Sophie... she looks so out of character. And Bowen is so MANLY! It was fun seeing you all for a minute!
I always check in on your family after visiting Erin...what a beautiful famil you are. I love the costumes...so creative!
Post a Comment