OH MY GOSH!!! LOL Ooops! Well, he still looks gosh-darn handsome!! Bless his little curious, creative heart...he looks like he's about to cry in the last photo. :( Such a classic! Carrie, I came over here to say thanks for your incredibly kind comment. I was so, so touched. :) (I even read it to my husband) Thank you friend!! (hug)
Too funny! It just isn't childhood without the self hair cut moment! Lainie did hers right before my sister's wedding...made for a real cute half bangless flower girl. Can laugh now but I didn't then...
oh bless your heart! It's always the child with the great hair who does this! I keep waiting for one of mine to find the scissors... you want to make a bet on who it will be? Bowen still looks as adorable as ever.
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! LOL Ooops! Well, he still looks gosh-darn handsome!! Bless his little curious, creative heart...he looks like he's about to cry in the last photo. :( Such a classic!
Carrie, I came over here to say thanks for your incredibly kind comment. I was so, so touched. :)
(I even read it to my husband)
Thank you friend!! (hug)
Too funny! It just isn't childhood without the self hair cut moment! Lainie did hers right before my sister's wedding...made for a real cute half bangless flower girl. Can laugh now but I didn't then...
oh bless your heart! It's always the child with the great hair who does this!
I keep waiting for one of mine to find the scissors... you want to make a bet on who it will be?
Bowen still looks as adorable as ever.
Good thing we already took your photos :) He's still darling!
We need to fix him up with my Pinkleberry. Maybe it won't be so noticeable if they are together.
Post a Comment