Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm trying to be like Jesus...
DSC_4272 email-13
I'm following in His ways!
DSC_4287 email-6
Sophie was baptized a member of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
October 11, 2008
mosaic7259834
It was a special day shared by many who love her!
mosaic9629271
mosaic7054303
"B" is for Baptism and Blessings!!!
Congratulations Sophie
mosaic3668195

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet...Sophie looks like an angel! Glad it was a special day even though the weekend was crazy for you.

Jennifer said...

What a beauty! Those are just precious pictures... congratulations Sophie. What a wonderful decision you made!

Erin said...

These pictures are so beautiful! Sophie is one of the most special little girls I know. Her heart is so loving and innocent. You look so pretty in your angel dress, Sophie!

alison said...

We will always remember the day Sophie was baptized and her birthday! Gracie will be excited to hear that Sophie was baptized on her birthday. Congratulations Sophie. You look so beautiful in your white dress.