Our last day at sea on the
Freedom Of The Seas...
McKenna stayed up all night
braiding Maggie's hair!
She finally took out the braids
and had some kinky hair...

Last chance to soak up the sun...
Davis spent most of his day on the
basketball court...

The girls squeezing lemon juice on
their hair for bleaching...
EASTER EGG HUNT...
Here are all the kids lined up to start
our Easter Egg Hunt on the ship!
Ready, set, go!

Sophie and Davis show off
their eggs...
After an Easter lesson together,
we finished the night with a hot
match of UNO...
What an incredible week...Thanks Cor for
making this all possible. We will ALWAYS
remember this! We love you so much!

4 comments:
Love these photos... it is hard to believe that all of that happened in ONE day!
Looks like you had a BLAST! Miss you guys!
Erie
I can't read your blog anymore...I'm too jealous!! OK I'm over it. No, not yet...
What a fun trip! So nice to get away from Utah and all the snow that was there when I left!
Post a Comment