A peak at an incredible land...
I have been asked when I am going to post pictures from our Israel trip... I have debated what to do with the hundreds and hundreds of pictures I took on the trip and I am actually in the process of compiling a book of our whole experience. In doing so, I decided to share just a glimpse of our experience in the Holy Land and Egypt on our blog. We had an amazing trip. Her are some highlights...

Dome of the Rock and the Western Wall...

The Garden Tomb

Views from the BYU Jerusalem Center

Steps dating back to Old Testament time..

Quiet moment in the Garden of Gethsemane

The "Old City" of Jerusalem...

Jordan River..

Humanitarian work...I loved the kids...

The Sea of Galilee...

Floating in the Dead Sea...


Loved how the camels look like they are kneeling...

Petra...WOW...

Giving candy to the kids in Egypt...

The Pyramids and the Sphynks...

Egyptian rug making...

It's almost frustrating posting these pictures because there are so many
more that tell the story. Hope you can get just a taste of the incredible
experiences we had while there!

3 comments:
What an amazing trip! Your pictures are beautiful! I lived in Egypt as a child & visited Isreal, and your post took me back in time!
This trip looks like it was wonderful. I have always wanted to go and this inspires me even more!
Oh my, these are amazing! I'm so envious of your trip, I would absolutely love each and every stop on this trip!!! It is on my list of places to go...just don't know if I'll ever make it?! :)
I'll enjoy your memories until I get there!!
Such beautiful photos Carrie and I'm sure you have so many more!
Post a Comment