Are you kidding me-how many dorms look so matchy matchy? So nice! Is she @ the Y?
I can hardly believe she is doing this grown-up stuff. It just seems like a couple of years ago she was babysitting for us on Falcon Way. We are excited for her! Congrats Kenna:)
Such a posh dorm room (the "after" shot--- not the "before"!) We will miss her so uch in the "hood" Go Kenna!
I love her home away from home! Have fun McKenna!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Are you kidding me-how many dorms look so matchy matchy? So nice! Is she @ the Y?
I can hardly believe she is doing this grown-up stuff. It just seems like a couple of years ago she was babysitting for us on Falcon Way. We are excited for her! Congrats Kenna:)
Such a posh dorm room (the "after" shot--- not the "before"!) We will miss her so uch in the "hood" Go Kenna!
I love her home away from home! Have fun McKenna!
Post a Comment