I'm interrupting this adoption story with a quick
entry...(subject to being post dated to keep the
adoption story running!!!)
I got "Bag Tagged" by Carrie J.
So here's what it is:
1. Show a picture of your bag
2. Show a picture of ALL the contents of your
bag - no cleaning out first!
3. "Bag Tag" 5 people
Here are the only "active" bloggers I personally
know so...get ready you have been "Bag Tagged"
(and I don't know how to link everyone to their
blogs by clicking on their names but check out my
link list...)
Erin H
Tam C
Jennifer E
Ali B
Cami D
I just got home from church when I was "tagged"
so kind chuck full...
This is my new bag I just got in California...I can't
decide if it's the bag I love so much or the great
memory of spending a weekend alone with Corey
and seeing the sun again...It holds a ton (probably
too much)...
1. A hand full of books for Bowen (remember we came
from church)
2. Diapers & wipes (It's been an unpleasant run of runs~)
3. Ice pack still in my purse from last night when Davis
broke his collar bone (for the 5th time - blog entry
coming)
4. Cell phone (not needed for church but still in the bag)
5. Franklin day planner
6. Estee Lauder lip gloss - Like the colors but doesn't stay
on very long.
7. Envelope full of un-cashed checks and receipts...should
clean it out!
8. Sacrament Meeting Program (with picture of Christ on it)
9. Package of 5 gum (cobalt) - which was consumed during
the sacrament meeting
10. Handful of wrappers from the consumed gum
11. One pen (lucky when that stays in the purse - usually
missing.)
12. Lansinoh (For breatfeeding mothers - NO I AM NOT
BREASTFEEDING MY ADOPTED 2 YEAR OLD...I use it
for my chapped lips - It grosses my kids out just to
know what it is used for!
13. All my business cards and punch cards (which I usually
forget to use but carry around in the pocket of my bag)
14. Loose change

1 comment:
See I knew that would be interesting. Thanks for playing along. xo
To add links- highlight person's name and click on the link button at top and add in blog site.
Post a Comment