It's been a few months since we started this
project and even though the wrecking crew,
electricians, plumbers and masons have been
busy, its' hard to see all the progress that has
been made on the house. Sheet rock is on the
horizon and we can't wait to see the house take
shape! I actually think that we will look back on
our basement living with fond memories...(Or
at least that is what I keep telling myself)
Entrance to the back yard...
Living room - future formal dining...
Bowen's nursery, future craft room...
Family room...
Old laundry room, future pantry...
Old mudroom and kitchen, future kitchen...(notice how we
have no wall between the house and the garage!)

3 comments:
It is so fun to see these photos. Everyone in "the hood" is so glad you are staying here! Umm...it's 11:19 on Monday night. What are we doing blogging?
Libby said (when we drove by), "Bo Bo made a MESS!"
OH MY GOODNESS Carrie, I had NO idea you were totally building a new house and living under the construction. It's a remodel and construction all in one with every nightmare and then some...you deserve WHATEVER you want after enduring this test/task! WOW! I'm ill~
Post a Comment