You have to tape this for me!! I may even consider coming into town for this:) How fun. A dream come true for little BoBo. Love the pics.
Hi Ali, Of course we will record this one and hopefully post it. We are just hoping her will do himself justice and show his stuff! Should be fun!
I can hardly wait! Unless someone has actually seen this with their own two eyes---they wouldn't believe it! Bowen has a gift!
Happy Birthday Carrie!!!! I am so mad at myself cause I meant to wish you a happy day all day YESTERDAY and I remembered that I forgot first thing this morning! I hope you had a wonderful day!! I love you!!! xo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You have to tape this for me!! I may even consider coming into town for this:) How fun. A dream come true for little BoBo. Love the pics.
Hi Ali, Of course we will record this one and hopefully post it. We are just hoping her will do himself justice and show his stuff! Should be fun!
I can hardly wait! Unless someone has actually seen this with their own two eyes---they wouldn't believe it! Bowen has a gift!
Happy Birthday Carrie!!!! I am so mad at myself cause I meant to wish you a happy day all day YESTERDAY and I remembered that I forgot first thing this morning! I hope you had a wonderful day!! I love you!!! xo
Post a Comment