"Sometimes being a brother is even
better than being a superhero!"
-Marc Brown
This past month we have celebrated both our boys birthdays! Davis turned 13 and Bowen turned 3! These boys are the joy of my life. Davis is loving, sensative, strong, spiritual, talented, and is and will be an incredible example and mentor to his little brother for life! Bowen was welcomed into our lives with so much anticipation and love and has had us in a trance ever since. He is mesmerizing with his big black eyes and has a loving spirit. I am so blessed to have these two boys in my life. Happy Birthday Boys!!! I hope you will always walk side by side through life; holding onto each other and all that you have together!

2 comments:
They are true brothers. I look forward to watching them throughout their lives. I LOVE that photo!
Sweet brothers. I love this picture of them.
Post a Comment