Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grand Cayman

The second stop of the week was
Grand Cayman
This was a very exciting stop because
we were going to spend the day at
"Stingray City!"
This was incredible...the pictures just don't depict the excitement and ah we had for these creatures. We took a half hour boat ride out into the middle of nowhere and suddenly stopped and there was a huge sand bar! We could see a bunch of dark shadows beneath the crystal clear blue water...they were stingrays! The guide got out of the boat with "food" for the stingrays and tons more stingray showed up. We were in the water at this point with stingrays brushing up against us, swimming directly for us and I have to say it was a little creepy! By the time I got back in the boat and took these pictures things had settled down...
Corey checking some out...
The boys were getting into it...
The girls...not so much...
Our guide catching one...
Chelsey and Macy checking it out, "DON'T
let it go until we are far away!"...
Corey was loving it...check out the incredible
clear water...just beautiful!
The whole family at dinner...except our
Bowen, we miss him so much! 
It's just not the same without our BoBo!
It was my birthday! What an amazing
day! All of my birthday wishes
came true...
After dinner we headed to the disco
for a little dancing!
Check out the kids kicking it up...
Nice dip Davis...
Dancing to Michael Jackson's
THRILLER...
Macy and Davis...
Corey and Sophie...
Macy taking a break...
Maggie and Chelsey enjoying a smoothie...
My sweet Sophie...
Another amazing day! I couldn't have
asked for a better birthday!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow! What a day! Those stingrays are slimy, and I for one, do NOT like them touching me... with their suckers & yellow eyes! They are WILD ANIMALS! I think they are like giant leeches. Anyway... Happy Birthday, Carrie!