August 31, 2005 -
"There's nothing half so
pleasant as coming
home again."
-Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
The crowds gathered in anticipation of our
homecoming. We have so many
loving and supportive friends
and family...
Everyone's first look at Bowen...
He wasn't so sure about all the
strangers...
This is the reaction most visitors got
from Bo for the first couple
of months...
I was so happy and surprised to see that
Julie flew in from California for
the homecoming!
Everyone was enamored by his hair...
Not something you see on most
5 1/2 month olds...
Julie, Grandma Ipsen, Aunt Marian,
and Aunt Cami...
I just love the look on our friend John's
face in this picture...full of excitement
and wonder of things to come!
Erin & Deb...just a couple of the many
friends there to welcome us!
A telling picture...
A quiet moment in the nursery with
Aunt Cami and Julie...
WELCOME HOME BOWEN ZACAPA

4 comments:
So sweet to see Julie in these pictures. This is such a happy, happy memory. Really, I will never forget it as long as I live. (And... I wish I hadn't shown up in Tanner's sweatshirt!)
these pictures take me right back - so fun to see all the exitement and love. little bo bo sure has come a long way. what a sweet boy. a lot happens in so short a time.
i am just loving your blog carrie - thanks.
Wonderful blog! So glad I found you. i so enjoyed reading your Wonderful story.
For some reason I have had only your first post bookmarked so I didn't think you had posted anything else. Well, it looks like you have been busy posting. Nice work! So fun to read about your experience with Bowen, and the rest of your blog has been fun to read too. I hate matching socks as well. I'm lucky that Brad and I rarely wear socks, but I can see once the kids start coming where I will be. Maybe we will be a "sandals only" family. Take care and good luck with the remodeling. Camilynne
Post a Comment