love the hair! You are so good at capturing your life on the blog... I need to become better, it's just that my kids are doing naughty stuff instead so I either don't want to post it to remember them or I don't want everyone to know how naughty my kids are!(We'll I guess it's just Kieran) Remind me why I became a mom! I'm going through a Lisa phase right now... Oh, do you like my picture of my self(I took it off of our photo shoot with Julie) I could not find a picture of me alone...So it looks funny! Oh well. Have fun at lunch....
8 comments:
You guys have some kinda' hair!
love it. i'm going to have to post a pic of crazy hair day!
Hunter says that Bowens hair is "fluffy". He does have great hair.
Well, Im still trying to figure out how you did that. Love those fun days at school...
Waaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa!
Simple me art...I just placed a cup on top of their heads and then pulled the hair up over the cup and into a pony tail. Stayed the whole school day!
love the hair! You are so good at capturing your life on the blog...
I need to become better, it's just that my kids are doing naughty stuff instead so I either don't want to post it to remember them or I don't want everyone to know how naughty my kids are!(We'll I guess it's just Kieran) Remind me why I became a mom! I'm going through a Lisa phase right now...
Oh, do you like my picture of my self(I took it off of our photo shoot with Julie) I could not find a picture of me alone...So it looks funny! Oh well. Have fun at lunch....
Haha, adorable!
Post a Comment