Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Little Gym

Bowen's favorite day of the week...
"Little Gym Day"
I am amazed at how flexible, limber and agile
Bowen is.  He will flip, roll, jump and
tumble with the best of them and
continues to amaze all that watch him
when he entertains the class
with a some of his dance routines...
Check out this head stand...pretty good for 
a two year old boy...
"Watch mom, I can jump so high!!!"
"That was awesome!!!"

4 comments:

Erin said...

Libby & I can vouch for that!

Lori said...

wow, that is GREAT for a two year old! :)

abigail brasher said...

he really does have talent!! maybe he will be an olympian gymnast:) you have such a gifted family. try to post a video with his moves! i would love it.

alison said...

hey this is abby your family is sooooo cool write me back love ya abby